integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Saturday, October 15, 2005
You know things are bad when someone comforts you.
Though you know she's just trying to be nice and all, you wished you didnt get the consolation, cus that gotta mean something real bad has descended upon you.
Had RVIP open house today. Haha actually i though it was a smashing success, and lotsa parents actually enjoyed it((: all in all, it was a great experience being a tour guide, and grouping with jiayi and geri.((:
Stefan was busy telling me all about maplestory, cus bryan gor was encouraging me to take up the game since eoys are finally over. Throughout his very entertaining and enriching 'lecture', i was caught btw archers, mages, warriors, and income tax(level8 btw).((: it was all fun.
Everything had to be ruined by a dark cloud--Ms LIJIE's BAD NEWS.
I aint saying she's bad. I'm just saying she seems to always be the bearer of HORRENDOUS NEWS.
Guys i'm sorry to inform you that almost EVERYONE failed their zuowen. Except the people who wrote bad zhang bao dao. Yupp i failed. I FAILED zuowen.
WTF.
There goes my dreams.
And what more she went "Jiamin, you didnt do very well, take it as a lesson, dun be sad okay? I'm afraid you cant control your emotions and cry."

AND I WAS.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
WHY DIDYOU HAVE TO TELL ME?

I was in a daze the rest of the day. FAGG.

My chem's gone too. Hopefully physics can pull me up.

MATHS-made hell lot of careless mistakes.-.=
but still okay la, got a respectable 85

((:

FAG.
I think i failed my chinese.-.=

WTF.

)):

JM OUT.